The Tissue Bank of Chordates collection contains more than 1.400 animals. From most of them tissue sample and liver are conserved. Basically are birds and mammals of the Iberian Peninsula. Samples are preserved in alcohol. A 100% of the whole collection has been computerized. Only samples with taxonomic identification below Family have been selected.
This dataset has a two main purpose:
1- Preventive preservation of collections: analyses and monitoring of environmental conditions.
2- Catalogue completed.
Type of content
Includes: molecular, scientific names, species list, taxonomy.
Please cite this data as follows, and pay attention to the rights documented in the rights.txt:
Please respect the rights declared for each dataset in the download:
MCNB Tissue GBIF online database (date when consulted)
Creative Commons Attribution Spain 4.0 (CC BY-Int)
Península Ibérica. Bounding Coordinates -90, 90 / -180, 180 (min, max Latitude / min, max Longitude)
Aves, Mammalia, Metazoa and Reptilia.
2012-09-27 / 2016-05-10
- Collection Name: Colección de Tejidos
- Collection Identifier: http://www.gbif.org/dataset/71cfcf5c-f762-11e1-a439-00145eb45e9a
- Parent Collection Identifier: NA
- Specimen preservation methods: Refrigerated
- Alternative Identifiers: 71cfcf5c-f762-11e1-a439-00145eb45e9a http://www.gbif.es/ipt/resource?r=mcnb-tissue
The resource data is also available in other formats
- Zoological collections online: http://zoologiaenlinia.museuciencies.cat/?lang=en (UTF-8 html 5)
Looking up... the number of records that can be accessed through the Atlas of Living Spain. This resource was last checked for updated data on 03 Nov 2016. The most recent data was published o 03 Nov 2016.Click to view records for the Museu de Ciències Naturals de Barcelona: MCNB-Tissue resource.
Metadata last updated on 2017-03-01 10:03:22.0